Jack Neubauer Memorial Award
- Best systems paper published in Transactions on Vehicular Technology.
Best Paper Award
- Best papers published in Transactions on Vehicular Technology.
Honorary Membership Award
- Recognizes significant technical contributions and outstanding service to the Vehicular Technology Society.
Outstanding Service Award
- Recognizes outstanding service to the Vehicular Technology Society Board of Governors.
James Evens Avant Garde Award
- Recognizes contributions promoting new technology in Vehicular Communications and Technology.
Neal Shepherd Memorial Best Propagation Paper Award
- Recognizes the best propagation paper published in Transactions on Vehicular Technology.
Daniel E. Noble Fellowship
- Promotes graduate-level study in Vehicular Technology.
Chapter of the Year Award
- Recognizes the outstanding Vehicular Technology Society Chapter.
Transportation Electronics Fellowship
- Promotes graduate-level study
Stuart Meyer Memorial Award
- Recognizes those members of the Vehicular Technology Society who have both served their Society and have contributed to the development of radio technology and science in an outstanding and exemplary manner.
Best Vehicular Electronics Paper Award
- Recognizing the best paper relating to Vehicular Electronics
Best Land Transportation Paper Award
- Recognizing the best paper relating to Land Transportation
The Daniel E. Noble Fellowship
The Dan Noble Fellowship is awarded jointly by Motorola, Inc. and the IEEE Vehicular Technology Society to promote graduate-level study in Vehicular Technology.
This fellowship stands as a memorial to Daniel E. Noble, in recognition of his valuable contributions to the development of two-way vehicular communications and solid state technology. The Vehicular Technology Society considers this means of commemoration an opportunity to advance the State of the Art to which Dr. Noble made so many contributions.
Recipients of this award are selected by a committee on the basis of the candidate’s potential to contribute to the profession of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
The IEEE-VTS Transportation Fellowship
The VTS Transportation Fellowship is committed to awarding and promoting graduate-level study in Vehicular Technology. Judging is based upon academic performance in undergraduate study, collegiate activities, professional accomplishments, and the relationship of the applicant's interest to Transportation Electronics.
Marconi Society Young Scholar
Recognizes young (ages 27 and younger) scientists and engineers who have demonstrated exceptional capabilities and potential. Details can be found at http://www.marconisociety.org/youngscholars/selectioncriteria.html